skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cycling to Padstow
Sunday, 19 August 2007
The Plan !
The Plan: To cycle from Taunton to Padstow along the Sustrans Route No3.
Why? The Number 3 almost goes passed my front door and I need an adventure closer to home.
Things I need to know!
How far is it?
How far can I cycle each day?
What will I need to take with me?
How long will I need to prepare?
Will my bum hurt?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(1)
▼
August
(1)
The Plan !
About Me
The Big D
Would be travel writer. Swimmer, runner, walker. Short attention span. I aspire to live for today without any regrets, but not an easy thing to do. Would love to live the Goode Life like Tom and Barbara.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment